The dynamic streets of New York City serve as the muse for City Life #15 and its sister City Life #16. The monochromatic palette of black and white represents the vast expanse of the City's pavement and the countless miles traversed by those who call this metropolis home. The relentless energy and bustling rhythm of the City's streets is captured in a burst of red. Each mark of the palette knife echoes the footsteps, the hustle, and the endless motion of life in New York City. "City Life #15" invites you to immerse yourself in the kinetic beauty of the streets, where the interplay of black, white, and red evokes the vibrant essence of urban existence.
- Acrylic on gallery wrap canvas
- 24" x 36" x 1.5"
- Ready to hang with painted white sides, wiring and dust sheet
- Sealed with UV protective satin varnish
- Please allow 7-10 business days for your new painting to ship from my Washington, DC studio.
- Free standard, domestic shipping included.
- Room mock-up image is for visualization only, artwork is not to scale