"Spring in the City #1" is a vibrant triptych that captures the essence of a refreshing spring day in New York City. Bold strokes made with my palette knife and textured layers evoke the energy and liveliness of the City awakening from winter's grasp. The soft hues of light and dark blue represent the clear sky, while the vibrant fuchsia and lime green symbolize the blossoming flowers that breathe life into the urban landscape. Immerse yourself in the joy and renewal that accompanies the arrival of spring, while celebrating the vibrant colors and lively spirit of New York City.
- Acrylic on gallery wrap canvas
- Three (3) canvas paintings in set
- Each canvas measures 12" x 12" x .75"
- Ready to hang in white floater frames, with wiring and dust sheet.
- Framed size of each canvas is 12.75” x 12.75” x 1.875”
- Sealed with UV protective satin varnish
Please allow 7-10 business days for your new painting to ship.
Free standard, domestic shipping included.
Room mock-up image is for visualization only, artwork is not to scale